Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portable Mobile Phone Chargers | How Good is This?


MOBILE PHONE CHARGERS ~ A MUST HAVE "EXTRA" THAT'S NOW CHEAP AS CHIPS!!


In my last post I listed the Top 10 Extras worth taking on your next walking trip.

Well check this out: portable mobile phone chargers have come of age. I got this beauty from Aldi for AUD12.00 AND it came with 2 x Energizer Lithium batteries!! That's LESS than the cost of the batteries!!!

In terms of essential kit this little beauty now ranks high on my list of "must takes" & it goes with me on ALL searches and ALL extended trips. It uses the same AA cell batteries I use in my GPS. Plus it comes with a range of connecting leads to suit most mobile phones.

For searching where I'm often using my phone a lot and in the snow this can really drain your battery this is essential for giving my phone (Nokia E51) a quick "juice".

Spare mobile phone batteries are expensive. Now there's no need. Now you can pack one of these lil' "juicers" for the cost of a few coffees and head out bush safe in the knowledge that if your phone runs out, you can quickly juice it up in 30 minutes with this light & handy device.

Get one now!

Happy Trails

Soulfree Adventures | Australian Walking Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Walking guide, snowshoe guide, backcountry guide, skier, tour operator, business owner, photographer, searcher